Cambium Networks cnReach Terminal Server
Add Serial to TCP/IP conversion on any wireless or wired broadband network
Cambium Networks Products
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Please Note: All prices displayed are Ex-VAT. 20% VAT is added during the checkout process.
- Add Serial to TCP/IP conversion on any wireless or wired broadband network
- Single Pane of Glass Management
- Monitor/Configure devices remotely using cnMaestro
- Flexible configuration enables integration with most serial-based devices in the field today
- Integrated MODBUS TCP to MODBUS RTU Conversion
- Supports TCP or UDP traffic and Server or Client modes
- Daisy-chain multiple units to add more serial ports
- MQTT Publish/Subscribe Integration
- Reduce traffic by up to 90% vs. traditional polling
- Make data available across entire organization
- Integrated local MODBUS Polling at the edge
- Data Concentrator applications to reduce polling
- PLC Local Logic to add intelligence at the edge
|Web-based Interface via HTTP/HTTPS
|Remote Management via SNMP
|User Login Authentication using RADIUS
|Support for configuration files, remote software upgrades
|Layer 2 bridge and/or Layer 3 static routes VLAN support
|TCP Terminal Server, TCP Terminal Client, UDP Terminal, Multicast Terminal
|MODBUS Bridge (MODBUS TCP to MODBUS RTU conversion) Data Concentrator (converges data from multiple MODBUS sources into single polling MODBUS map) MQTT (publish/subscribe data); Sparkplug B compliant
|2 x RJ-45
10/100BaseT, Full Duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant)
|-40 C to +85 C (-40 F to 185 F)
|95% operating humidity @ 40C non-condensing
|Pending Approval to UL Class 1 / Div 2
Download the Cambium Networks cnReach Datasheet (.PDF)
- All prices displayed are Ex-VAT. 20% VAT is added during the checkout process.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.