Cambium Networks cnMaestro
Wireless Network Manager
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Please Note: All prices displayed are Ex-VAT. 20% VAT is added during the checkout process.
Wireless service providers and enterprises need an easy to deploy management system that enables them to efficiently manage and grow their network. Cambium Networks cnMaestro management platform is tailormade to simplify management of your Cambium network.
The cnMaestro platform is a cloud-based or on-premises software platform for secure, end-to-end network control. cnMaestro wireless network manager simplifies device management by offering full network visibility and zero touch provisioning. View and perform a full suite of wireless network management functions in real time. Optimize system availability, maximize throughput, and meet emerging needs of business and residential customers.
Managing It All
With vast scalability, cnMaestro has a full set of features targeted to simplify management of Cambium Devices
- Full Visibility Across the Network
- Single pane of glass to manage an entire network, including backhaul point-to-point (PTP) links, point-to-multipoint (PMP) access and WiFi
- Dedicated dashboards for each device, with common and centralized upgrade and device configuration workflows to minimize the learning curve for network managers
- Client End-to-End Wireless Troubleshooting
- One-click functionality reveals the entire chain of network nodes under management, related to the problem area, displaying the results of performance and latency tests, as well as sub-system level health checks on a single screen
- Managers will see network elements on Google maps that may be causing issues and determine timely solution
- WiFi Controller
- Deploy enterprise grade hotspots with built-in personalized branding capabilities
- Use vouchers to provide authenticated access to wireless clients, with multiple tiers of service
- Use Social login to provide wireless access and business analytics on wireless users
- Frictionless Deployment
- Define device configurations in advance and have them automatically applied at the time of installation
- Ensure large networks are kept up to date by easily managing software upgrades and configuration changes
- Power of Secure Cloud
- Access cnMaestro quickly from wherever you are using secure HTTPS. No need for VPN connections
- The cloud management system always has the latest updates and the latest device software is always at your fingertips
- Easily scalable, no need for up-front hardware expense with cnMaestro cloud, no need to deal with the complexities of server management and deployment
- Designed for Wireless
- Many ways to view your wireless network data including maps, tables and historical charts to quickly assess a single device or an entire group
- Wireless parameters and statistics are automatically available enabling operators to focus on designing and growing their network, not their management system
cnMaestro is a full-featured network management system. The features will continue to be enhanced and extended over upcoming releases. The functionality in cnMaestro includes the following:
- Hierarchical Dashboards
Visualize your devices from tower to edge with customized dashboards for each device type
- Advanced Troubleshooting
Display tower-to-edge status in a single graphic, view WiFi client details and health, and troubleshoot client connectivity directly on the AP
View immediate status with alarms, and troubleshoot customer issues by filtering on alarm history and reviewing events
- Device Inventory
Access your devices at the system level, or by network, tower, or sector. Device data can be exported in PDF or CSV formats
- Statistics and Trending
View historical radio and network statistics
- Bulk Image Upgrade
Upgrade the software images in a sector or across sectors in a single job. Queue upgrade jobs during the day so they can be run in the evening, when the network is less utilized
- GUI Wizard Configuration for cnPilot WiFi Devices
Simplified configuration management leveraging a GUI wizard to configure devices and automatically identify when devices have been changed locally
- Template-Based Configuration
Push configuration to single devices or to groups of ePMP and PMP devices across your network using templates
- Maps and Map Modes
Leverage Google Maps satellite view to position your devices and visualize their health and connectivity. Change the mode of the map to graphically display various wireless key performance indicators
- Zero Touch Onboarding
Preconfigure supported Cambium devices so they will be automatically on-boarded when provided with network connectivity
- PMP Zero-Touch SM Onboarding
If the AP has been on-boarded to cnMaestro, the SMs under that AP will automatically be available in cnMaestro to be claimed and on-boarded
- Multiple Administrators
Invite colleagues by email to manage the devices in your organization’s cnMaestro account
End to End Network Management from the Cloud:
Full Visibility Across the Network
Single pane of glass to manage an entire network, including backhaul point-to-point (PTP) links, point-to-multipoint (PMP) access and Wi-Fi. cnMaestro also features dedicated dashboards for each device, with common and centralized upgrade, zero touch provisioning, and device configuration workflows to minimize the learning curve for network managers.
Client End-to-End Wireless Troubleshooting
Access cnMaestro quickly from wherever you use secure HTTPS. With no need for a VPN connection, the cloud management system always has the latest updates and device software at your fingertips. It is also easily scalable - no need for up-front hardware expense; no need to deal with the complexities of server management and deployment.
Designed for Wireless
cnMaestro offers many ways to view wireless network data including maps, tables and historical charts to quickly assess a single device or an entire group. Wireless parameters and statistics are automatically available, enabling operators to focus on designing and growing their network, not their management system.
Find out what cnMaestro is and what it can do to save your time, money and hassle with your network.
cnMaestro and cnPilot technology
The cnPilot WiFi solutions and cnMaestro management systems that provide significant business opportunities for Managed Service Providers (MSP)
Download the Cambium Networks cnMaestro Datasheet (.PDF)
- All prices displayed are Ex-VAT. 20% VAT is added during the checkout process.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.